About this blog
I’ve been writing poetry since 10th std ever since I helped my friend to pen down a couple of verses. Recently I’ve been coming across the word ‘blog’ quite often and thought hey why don’t I start a blog for my poems. That’s how this blog came to be…but I’m going to start adding more content besides just poetry to this.
Me, Myself and my ‘hoyden-ness’
I’m one of those typical Indian girls you would see on the busy streets of…er…India! I have way too many nicknames some of which I wouldn’t care to repeat 🙂 I’m seen as cold and unemotional at times. I have a sarcastic wit and a handwriting that vaguely resembles the swirls in Van Gogh’s starry night. I’m typically silent….Whoa…rewind!!! My friend says…Silent???!!! I say 😛
Apart from that,
What I love:
- Chocolates, chocolates and more chocolates.
- cooking for my friends
- Rain!!!!the smell of earth after it rains, hot pakodas or bhajji while it rains, walking in the rain
- star gazing in the winter night (summers are too hot to sit and watch the stars go by on the terrace)
- driving my mom mad by leaving my books and scraps of poetry all over the house (I love fiction).
What I hate:
- Misunderstandings (what’s new about this you ask???Nothing really!!!)
- Being forced to eat rice : (
i love making new friends….so plz feel free to leave comments:)
Just started a new blog for my recipes…